Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Coos Bay Board Walk 10-10-08

On our second day in Coos Bay Duck had his final meeting (golfing in Bandon) so the kids and I explored Coos Bay a little more. I requested to have the car this day so we could actually go out! We spent most of the morning exploring the board walk. There was a walkway and grassiness where many men were out fishing and the kids enjoyed watching them....what is it called when they aren't catching any fish? Anyway we watched them sit there with their poles and fish line sit in the water.

There were cool boats to look at, a sea plane, then one large boat some old historical thing that they played around. Really not the most exciting place in the world, but they had fun anyway!








We finished off our morning walking around at all the shops they had....tonz of cute gift shops although I couldn't go in any with my stroller and three kids.. I didn't dare! Everything in those kinds of shops are too close together and Jayden would have gotten ahold of everythign I passed. We finished up with some lunch and headed out to meet DUck in Bandon.





No comments: