Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Welcome Baby M! 8-9-08

This week while I was busy with Girls Camp, my good friend A had her baby! They hadn't found out what they were having so it was fun to find out they had a boy! Although he was over 3 weeks early he was still 6.5 lbs and 20 inches long! That baby was ready to come out! Every thing went fine and she was home quickly.


We finally got to go and visit them yesterday and it was so fun to see the kids with a tiny baby again. At first they didn't seem to care, but then Kyson was actually the first to come and ask to hold him, and after that he asked three more times and didn't want to give him up! It was very sweet. I just took a couple of pictures while I had him there on my lap and while the kids took turns holding him, but hopefully next week we can have a little photo shoot of little M!




M and M




Maliyah and baby






Tiny Fingers!





X and Baby M


No comments: