Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Crafts 8-23-08

These are just a few things I created this week. The magnet board was for Angie…we had a little baby shower Dinner for her Friday night (whew Friday was a busy day!) Then this other thing…it’s actually a frame with a bead board insert that can come out, and then of course holds the bows. The ideas is that it can be interchangeable for the holidays. The Toy store owner asked me to create this for the store. I was quite pleased with how it turned out. It’s held in with Velcro, then has a hold in the back of the frame to push it out. Then the Ribbon across the top is also held with Velcro so that can also be changed out. I think the next insert will for fall/thanksgiving, but for now this it what I have done!








4 comments:

Hunsaker said...

so darn cute! i love it!

Heidi said...

You are so clever. You are always coming up with some new idea. Very cute.

Whitney said...

Kelly T. told me to look at your blog. I'm always looking for new ideas and I love this one! Thanks for sharing!

Luke and Megz said...

wow so darling!! I'm gonna have to buy one of those magnet boards from you for our little guy's nursery, so precious! hopefully we'll get to see you guys while you're in utah! :)