Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Wheelers Farm 6-12-08

Wheelers FArm!
What is a trip to Utah without going to Wheelers Farm. It was one of my favorite places as a kid, and now I take my kids!

I don't know when or how it started, but we are obsessed with getting the kids' pictures on the tractors. They love it, we love it...it's all great fun.

Kyson & Madi

Adam Jr. & Maliyah


Madi wasn't having fun at all!







I remember when I was little sitting on this out house potty....so therefore another favorite for taking pictures.



This is Janines little boy Cooper. He turned one while on our trip and he has the most amazing blue eyes I have ever seen. The blue in this picture was untouched. I just went around them and did the black and white.....amazing!

Then my little angel! He may not have piercing blue eyes, but he sure knows how to melt his mommy's heart!

No comments: