Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Our Family Update 7-20-08

Hello Family and Friends! Welcome to another week in the life of the Duckworths! As I mentioned before, my posts will likely come throughout the week with Pictures added on Sundays. I will then send my email on Sundays to remind you to look at the blog! I hope that instead of the convenience of just opening an email, that the extra step to click on the link won't deter you from checking out what's going on in our lives! I feel like this is our only connection to feel like we still have relationship with all our family and friends that we always miss so dearly.

We have had a wonderful week and hope that you are all doing well. We love hearing from you whether it's a comment on the blog or an email. Love you all!

No comments: