Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Veterans Park 7-24-08

On the 24th of July I took the kids to Veterans park by the lake. We just fed the ducks, geese, pelicans, seagulls, pigeons, and about every other bird, and then they threw rocks in the lake. It’s been awhile since we have done that and they were so excited to go all morning!

They had to sit to eat their snack because I didn't want sticky fingers all over the place and I though it was just too cute how they sat right by each other and were eating at the same time!



Again, little precious the moments I catch with them! I love that they are such good friends!


Jayden is just so happy all the time. This picture took way too bright so I was playing around with it on Photoshop and this is one command I tried and thought it looked kinda cool!







1 comment:

Hunsaker said...

sounds like you had a fun week! how do you edit your videos? do you do them on a program first and then download it?