Welcome to our blog!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

How I run this show! 7-19-08

Alright, so I have been thinking about the best way I want to make this blog work, when I post, when I send the email to let people know I have posted. I used to always use Sunday afternoons to send my update, so I'll probably stick with that, but I have also discovered this:
I usually write my journal on the computer. I can type much faster than I can write, and I am on the computer often. So I am more likely to journal things on the computer. But during the week there are often things I would journal that would be fun to share. So during the week I'll share some of these things, mostly will be without pictures. I don't have time to be downloading random pictures all during the week, but on Sundays when I do the rest of my week and update, I'll add pictures. So if you want to see the best of the posts, wait to read until Sunday evenings or later.

I will always continue to send my weekly email update, except now the update will link you to here! Although I will be writing posts all week, I will only send that email update Sunday after I have finished adding pictures. Oh! And I will have just that weeks update show on the first page, so you just have to scroll to the bottom and you will have seen all that's new. I will also have the blog archive on the right show just the weeks postings. Have fun reading, and of course mostly looking!

No comments: