Welcome to our blog!

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Carrie! 7-16-08

Years ago in college my friend Carrie shared a special story with me about a hideous little deer that her roommate bought her at the dollar store. It caused much laughter which led to catastrophe. Anyway how, I saw this little bunny at this warehouse we shop at occasionally and immediately though of that story! With Carrie’s birthday coming up, I had to get it! Well sorry Carrie, I’m a slacker, and although my intentions weren’t even to mail it, but to take this picture and send it to you, it has taken me till now to do it!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARRIE!!!

2 comments:

The Gibson's said...

Is that our dear story. with the accident. thanks for the laugh Camille.

Carrie said...

That is too funny! It looks so similar! That was quite a catastrophe, one that could possibly happen even more often after having a kid!!!