Welcome to our blog!

Thursday, July 3, 2008

Grandma Packers House 6-1-08

It's always so fun visiting family, but best is watching the kids pick right back up where we left off the last trip. The older they get and the more often we go, the quicker they get back into a comfort zone at grandmas house. It used to take days for them to warm up, but now its more like seconds!
They love playing with their cousins and becoming best friends over and over. Often it's sad when we leave because Maliyah knows it will be awhile before she will see them again. These next few pictures are from our play date at cousin Maddie's house. Maliyah loves it there!




1 comment:

The Parkers said...

ok so I get you don't like to blog, and I have to say that I am one the ones that never asked you to blog. I also understand that it is a lot of work, I know because my website is a lot of work also. With all that said I have to say that even though you didn't enjoy doing the blog I LOVED IT! Your hard work has paid off. It is so cool!