Welcome to our blog!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Funny Things about Kids

So most of the time I hate forwards, in the masses, and usually too many a day. But once in awhile there is something really good or cute. I love to share, but hate to bombard. so once in awhile I might share a story or quote on here (probalby not a whole email!), just of something I found funny or cute! Here is one I got the other day about why we love kids:

While working for an organization that delivers lunches to elderlyshut-ins, I used to take my 4-year-old daughter on my afternoon r ounds. Shewas unfailingly intrigued by t he various appliances of old age,particularly the canes, walkers and wheelchairs. One day I found her staringat a pair of false teeth soaking in a glass. As I braced myself for theinevitable barrage of questions, she merely turned and whispered, 'The toothfairy will never believe this!

No comments: